We will publish our next dates as soon as they are available.
Please email us letting us know you are interested and we will make sure you get them as soon as they are released.
Sign up to our free newsletter for ideas and inspiration on how to live Wild:
Invalid email address
The schedule is packed with workshops, key skills classes and adventurous training. You will feel your body changing and have learnt the basic tools for improving your fitness regime when you return home.
This course includes the following:
* An initial 15 minute assessment with our coaches that records performance parameters including specific movement patterns and running. We do not recommend that body composition is measured as 7 days is too short a time for us to advise you to aim for a significant change in this.
* A 15 minute follow up explanation and guidance through the individualised exercises prescribed as a result of this assessment
* A 15 minute reassessment at the end of the course
* An information USB to take away with before and after footage of your movement patterns, posture and running plus photos and information on workouts you will learn on the course
* 2 - 3 training sessions per day
* 3 workshops covering movement, metabolism & nutrition
* 1 massage
* Group sessions of stretching/flexibility
* 1 morning off
* All food, transport and accommodation
Note: This course is predominantly group activities although the trainers are around to talk with at any stage. The group size is a maximum of 16 people and the classes will often be split into 2 or 3 to ensure that we can give individualised attention. For those of you who have been on a Wildfitness course before or who have been training with us in London there is the opportunity for you to start training at a more advanced level. Exact therapies and skills on offer will vary between courses depending on the team.